In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node (Björneborn and Ingwersen, 2004). Backlinks are also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and in

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Alexa Ranking

A few month a go, this blogged were never been rank at all. Within early this month I try a few method and I think it help me a lot. For the past 3 months, Percent of global Internet users who visit this site is average at 0.000017%. 1 week average is at 0.000005%. if I could maintain this average traffic. I can reach below 500,00 in alexa ranks.

Alexa traffic rank based on a combined measure of page views and users (reach) for 1 week average 6,188,006 this blog rank at. For the 3 month average this blog rank at 3,917,935. It is about 60% visitor come from India follow by United State 25%, Malaysia 5.6% and the other belong to other countries.

This blog rank at 168,654 in Malaysia, 205,242 in India and 1,336,362 at United State. That it for now, I'm looking more traffic and more backlinks from you. There is 45 slot left to get link with this blog.

3 comments:

RBT said...

You have an interesting project going. I am curious about using blogger.com as your blogging tool. I know it's free but wouldn't a blog of your own work better?
ie: a WordPress blog hosted on a your site.

I put one up a few weeks or so ago that is still a bit experimental but growing.
www.winningforextrades.com

I don't have any experience with blogger.com but I've heard different stories about it.

Anyhow, luck with your project.

RT...

optimaxg said...

RT, thanks for drop by and gives some comment. Actually, i'm having both self-hosted WP and blogger.

rite now all i need is traffics.

Nisa said...

my one may come top within next 2-3 months currentlu upto 37lak
http://hotbikinies.blogspot.com/